Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day

Is it just me or is Valentines the most ridiculous day. Flowers? Jewelry? Who thinks of these things as romantic?

I can tell you anymore married more than two seconds and with kids can tell you, the most romantic thing a man can do…
Dishes. Laundry. Mop the floor (this one is down right orgasmic for moms). I promise if I was married to a man that only showed it one day a year, I would have bigger problems.

Valentines day for kids? My kids know I love them, I show it and tell them everyday. All that happens if they have a party at school for Valentines is they make crap that you feel obligated to keep, and eat sugar that makes them act miserable after school.

How all this helps love is beyond me, I vote we just start a new tradition of Valentine’s Day chips, salsa and margaritas. Now that’s love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment